At approximately 9pm Monday April 9, 2012 Boston EMS responded to 676 Massachusetts Avenue for a reported overdose. Young female called a friend and said she had ingested sodium azide and asked that her cats be taken care of. Incident resulted in a Level 3 Haz Mat. Unfortunately the young lady passed away approximately 2 hours later. Four police officers and a crew from Boston EMS were taken to Boston Medical Center for decontamination. None of the Officers or EMS personnel were deemed to have been exposed. Boston Police are conducting the investigation.